Fat balls are all the rage nowadays, and I totally get why. They’re easy to make, you don’t need to bake them, and they’re perfect for grab and go! I actually saw a recipe for cinnamon roll bliss balls on The Toasted Pine Nut blog and they looked amazing, BUT when I went to make them, I didn’t have most of the ingredients. Not cool, Melanie. So, I improvised and adapted to make my own little version.
These babies are perfect straight out of the freezer and are filled with filling Eating Evolved Roasted Coconut Butter (which I’m positive is literal crack) and gut-loving collagen that I just loooove.
I hope you guys like em’!
Cinnamon Cacao Fat Balls
- 1/2 cup Eating Evolved Roasted Coconut Butter (or any other nut butter of choice)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Philosophie Cacao Magic (or cacao powder)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon + more for dusting
- In a large bowl, mix together the nut butter, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Add in the almond flour, collagen, and Philosophie cacao and mix well
- Roll the dough into balls (about 1 tablespoon per ball)
- Sprinkle a plate with cinnamon and roll each ball into it until it’s coated
- Store the balls in a glass tupperware in the freezer and wait at least 20 minutes before eating so they’re the perfect consistency!
(could I say “balls” anymore??)